This position will report to the VP Professional Services and lead professional service engagements,
specifying and deploying solutions on behalf of SkillSign and in partnership with our OEM/s.
You will be accountable for engagement success including technical planning through acceptance,
service revenues and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical skills and an effective,
consultative approach to solving and meeting customer needs. She/he will be a high-performing
team oriented individual with a passion for technology and achievement.
Once a sales opportunity has matured to an engagement, you will lead the scoping and definition phase.
Be the primary Interface for the customer/partners for the engagement.
Prepare use cases/test scenarios for environmental validation.
Assist sales and business development initiatives, such as demos, presentations, trade shows.
- Good knowledge of education and recruitment industry.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality deliverables.
- Candidate should possess strong documentation skills.
- Ability to travel to customer locations with potential of >50% travel.
- Scripting and/or development experience a plus.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Degree in business administration is highly desirable though not mandatory
Commensurate with experience and skills